What happens at the retreat?
A beautiful lush green, spacious, secluded idyll, comfortable, Eco-friendly and magical environment, deliciously catered for with real skill and heart. The structure was an exquisitely shaped week of immersive, sexy, confronting, loving and healing workshops, sessions and exercises. – Chris
The Eye of the Storm is structured to make the most of the lovely setting and the beautiful weather on Lanzarote in June. This means that we’ll learn and explore together in the mornings, late afternoons and evenings, with plenty of time to relax and chill in the heat of the day.
Day by day
The content is divided between core modules, invaluable skills to support you to have better sex and deeper intimacy; and kinky modules, where you learn a host of ways to connect, explore and play.
|Sunday 18th June||opening circle, core modules|
|Monday 19th June||kinky modules & practice|
|Tuesday 20th June||core modules, circle|
|Wednesday 21st June||kinky modules & practice|
|Thursday 22nd June||chill out day|
|Friday 23rd June||kinky modules & practice|
|Saturday 24th June||kinky modules & practice|
|Sunday 25th June||explore and play|
|Monday 26th June||integration & closing circle|
A typical day
|8.30 - 9.30am||Breakfast|
|9.30 - 12 noon||Session 1|
|12 noon - 4pm||Lazy afternoon (lunch 1-2pm)|
|4 - 6.30pm||Session 2|
|6.30 - 7.30pm||Dinner|
|7.30 - 10pm||Session 3|
Some or all of these:
- Grounding and letting go so you can connect better
- Exploring Yes & No: how to get in touch with your desires and your boundaries
- Communication skills for the bedroom and beyond
- Cultivating more presence in your touch
- Learning to negotiate play sessions with skill and awareness
- How to create sacred space for your kinky explorations
Some or all of these:
- Hitting and hurting: the ecstatic delight of impact play
- Control and surrender: the power of Dominance & Submission
- Enact fantasies & kinky role plays
- Discover the magic of fire and wax
- The ritual of collaring and the pleasure of service
- Learn to open up to more intensity and more sensation
- Create scenes for your healing and personal transformation
By its nature this retreat is dynamic and responsive: the exact content is determined according to the needs and desires of the group.
As well as lots of juicy, experiential learning modules, there’ll also be time to practice and play throughout the retreat. With our many years of experience we're masterful at creating a safe space for you to explore and experiment, and then to bring your questions back to us so we can help you increase your knowledge and understanding.
Towards the end of the retreat the focus will move towards deep play sessions and rituals where you can bring together all the things you’ve explored and learnt during the week. Then we’ll come back together as a group to allow space for integration, your last questions and a closing circle. As the retreat is dynamic we can’t guarantee that it'll be exactly as described above - however, this gives you a good sense of what to expect. We welcome questions if you would like to talk about it more: hello [at] fierceintimacyretreats.com