When, Where, who
The Eye of the Storm takes place at a beautiful retreat centre on Lanzarote.
Arrival: Saturday 17th June, late afternoon
Retreat: Sunday 18th - Monday 26th June
Departure: Tuesday 27th June, mid-morning
Learn more about the venue and Lanzarote here.
The Eye of the Storm is open to six couples or triads of any gender and orientation. (Find out more about who's eligible to attend here.) This is to ensure that you get a great deal of personal tuition and support throughout the retreat.
The Eye of the Storm is priced as follows.
|For the retreat||Food and accommodation *|
|For a couple||Earlybird: £2250
|For a triad||Earlybird: £2950
The Earlybird rate is available until Friday 17th March 2017.
Please see below for more info about the booking process and cancellation terms.
* A note about the pricing: the retreat is priced in GBP and the food & accommodation are priced in Euros. We've done it this way because the exchange rates are fluctuating a lot at the moment - sorry for the slight complication this creates.
Your participation fee includes:
- transfer from the airport to the retreat centre at the start
- your accommodation in a villa, cottage or private room with ensuite bathroom
- wholesome tasty meals throughout the retreat (from dinner on Sat 17th through breakfast on Tues 27th) *
- 8 days learning and experiencing the delights of kinky intimacy
- a day off to explore Lanzarote or chill out
- a private bodywork session (as a couple) with Marti
- a private coaching session (as a couple) with Faerie
- your Kinky Kit Bag, a beautiful set of toys for you to take home and enjoy
- transfer from the retreat centre to the airport at the end
A couple of things are not included in the price:
- flights to Lanzarote
- alcoholic beverages
Due to the nature of this work we prefer that you don’t drink alcohol while we are practicing. However if you want to have a beer or a glass of wine in the evening, after we’re finished, that is welcomed.
* We cater for a wide range of diets, including vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free and so on. We will contact you a few weeks before the retreat for more information about your dietary needs and preferences.